The mission of the Financial Services Information Sharing and Analysis Center (FS-ISAC) is to help assure the resilience and continuity of the global financial services infrastructure and individual firms against acts that could significantly impact the sector's ability to provide services critical to the orderly functioning of the global economy.
This position is responsible for all activities required to support the sales team. The candidate for this position will have strong Salesforce and Microsoft Office 365 experience, business writing, project coordination skills and sales research experience. This position manages projects; forms and campaigns; prepares team for calls, noting actions and initiating follow up; and prepares documents to close the sale. Must be a go-getter with keen attention to detail, disciplined in data integrity and able to function in a fast-paced environment.
Provide sales coordination for financial institution membership, Affiliate Partner Program and provide project coordination support for Affiliate partner products.
• Data entry in Salesforce.
• Create and utilize Salesforce reports and list pulls to support meetings and marketing.
• Schedule and manage Sales team calls and meetings – remote and in-person.
• Take detailed and relevant meeting notes and add to Salesforce in a timely manner.
• Draft follow up response with appropriate documents to close the sale.
• Participate in weekly pipeline calls as requested to update progress.
• Manage multiple project trackers and forms.
• Coordinate outreach campaigns (email and Pardot) to support sales team.
• Research lead lists to identify and vet potential prospects.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
• Business acumen - Understand business implications of sales and marketing activities.
• Strong interpersonal skills - Interact with individuals from a variety of backgrounds and experience.
• Business writing – Ability to clearly articulate FS-ISAC value in writing.
• Active listening - Listens to colleagues, members, prospects and clarify discussions as needed.
• Problem solver - Independently identify potential problems; effectively communicate or elevate issues.
• Professional demeanor – Self-motivated; responsible and disciplined; strong team orientation. • Quality management - Detail-oriented; consistently turns in high-quality work without close supervision
• Bachelors’ degree in marketing, sales, business administration or related field (or experience to commensurate).
• Minimum of three years of sales experience or customer service.
• Experience in the financial sector or Information security sector desirable.
• Proficient in Salesforce; experience with Pardot desirable.
• Experience in GoToWebinar or other virtual meeting platforms.
• Proficient in MS Office365 applications including One Drive, Outlook, Word, Excel, Skype and PowerPoint.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Travel Required: Occasional
Financial services company that provides information to the financial sector relating to cybersecurity and sharing.