The Michigan Dental Association is seeking a dynamic individual with a passion for service to serve as our Membership Manager. We are looking for a brand ambassador who thrives on building relationships with key audiences like we have been doing since 1856 when we became the first state dental society in the country!
SUPERVISED BY: Director of Membership
LAST REVISED: October 2022
To act as a brand ambassador building relationships with key audiences, and managing programs and projects to support a positive member experience and strong membership market share, particularly with dental students, residents, and new dentists. To provide support to outreach to additional member subgroups, including but not limited to women, DSO/LGP dentists, and dentists of diverse racial/ethnic backgrounds.
General Educational/Experiential Development
Specific Educational/Experiential Development
· This position is salaried and no overtime pay is provided. Additional work hours are expected to complete projects/requests in a timely manner and may require overtime
· Routine travel within Michigan and to other locations as assigned – must have Michigan Driver License
· The employee in this position is required to perform some duties and responsibilities related to MDA subsidiaries’ functions and activities.
· The above statements should not be constructed as an exhaustive list of all duties that may be performed by the individual in this position. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
· An asterisk (*) denotes duties or responsibilities judged to be “essential functions” in terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
· The Privacy Rules place certain restrictions on the acquisition, use and disclosure of Protected Health Information (PHI). Further, under the rules and agreements signed by the Michigan Dental Association with the Health Insurance Marketplaces and in accordance with federal regulations, the Michigan Dental Association must also protect Personally Identifiable Information (PHI) that we may receive, use, transmit or store about any client or prospect who may purchase health insurance coverage through the health Insurance Marketplaces, whether federally-facilitated, in a state partnership, or state-operated. This policy applies to all Michigan Dental Association employees, which is defined for the purposes of this document to be employees of all current and future subsidiaries of the company.