· Staff standard setting/committees.
· Manage standards projects; manage multiple projects at a given time.
· Monitor standards that are done by relevant organizations in other markets outside of ACMA.
· Engage stakeholders in the standards development process, and work with them to ensure their input is given in a timely manner.
· Recruit stakeholders to participate in the standards development process.
· Interact with engineers, scientists, and other technical stakeholders on a consistent basis,
· Build relationships with key stakeholders.
· Make independent decisions based on knowledge and available information as appropriate.
· Applies project management practices and techniques and take project ownership in the development and maintenance of standards requirement and oversight of deliverables.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to pay close attention to detail
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to balance multiple projects and to get up to speed on issues quickly.
· Results-oriented can-do attitude.
· Able to manage multiple projects while maintaining high quality documents.
· Able to log and track projects and provide status reports.
· Demonstrated ability to operate effectively with software applications.
· Able to travel up to 10%.
· 3-5 years of standards/technical work experience.
· 4-year college degree, preferably in a STEM field